Saturday, November 13, 2010

Plan of action and Learning

What is your Plan of Action (PLOA) in harnessing your strengths and overcoming your weaknesses so you can maximize your learning on the 3 levels (self, LT and class)?


Class
  1. I have started building confidence.While speaking I need to be more confident and calm, I should speak slowly and comprehensibly.
  2. I need to build on the concepts before going to class.
  3. I should raise my hand in starting and not be scared.
  4. Should listen in the class and try to flow with the discussion.
  5. Should think OOB.
  6. Timeline: In next week I will start talking more.
  7. I have to read the cases thoroughly and make a mind map before going to the class. So that,  I have points to say when I am called.
  8. While I do class participation,I will be more confident and tell my point slowly.
  9. Timeline: In a week,when  there are macroeconomics classes, I will trying speaking up in class
  10. As I sit in front,  I have to be very attentive and  receptiveness should be good.
  11. I have to stop thinking of what others have to think about me and my saying.
Learning Team

  1. I have to read the case thoroughly
  2. I need to build on the concepts before going to meeting,
  3. I have to contribute more to meeting
  4. I need to be more aggressive to be heard
  5. Being their on time.
  6. Will listen to everyone more.
  7. Will make better power point presentations 
  8. Will organize data better.
Self
  1. Should concentrate on accounting and read details for exam.Not to miss out on things.
  2. Interact more with cohorts.
  3. Try to share my knowledge with them
  4. Jogging and some physical exercise helps me feel fresh and think more.So I will try to do the same at least 3 times a week.
  5. While I give a speech, I need to have a list of keywords connected to each other. Today I had to talk about a cognitive metaphor 'Resurrecting Values of Youth ' in MC class today. I had 5 points to be told. I was trying to memorize the same. just before the speech my heart was beating heavily and I was very anxious.When I went to the floor, I got very conscious and forget what I had to say. I just told an example of metaphor of my company HP, and how values are valued. It didn't even spare the CEO, Mark Hurd . 
  6. Look Good and feel good.
  7. Organize things better.
  8. Learn to say No to friends.
These Plan of Action (PLOA) helps in harnessing my strengths and overcoming your weaknesses, so that I  can maximize my learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment